"Things are beautiful if you love them" - J.Anouih

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Picks

It's that materialistic time of year and of course I have a ton of stuff on my I WANT list.

One. Michael Kors horn watch - Ive wanted this for 2 years now.
Two. Jeffrey Campbell Black Lita shoes - Even though I'll break something in these.
Three. These beautiful pieces of art by Leigh Viner - I have no art other than my own:| Not very exciting, so I stress I need these!
Four. A pitbull puppy... do I even need to explain?!
Five. Dolce&Gabbana glasses
Six. Tarte matte lipstick
Seven. Angelina Wrona art!
Eight. Found these on etsy! Tree candle holders and wood coasters<3
Nine. Sofia Ajram photographs - these are beautiful and I love following her blog
Ten. An antler ring - ive wanted this forever too.
Eleven. Art by Wild Pulp - dying to have these!
Twelve. Replica cat skull - for photographing purposes.
Thirteen. Black tall moccasins
Fourteen. Jessica Seaton hummingbird ring
Fifteen. A dream catcher!
Sixteen. Tom Ford glasses
Seventeen. Armor ring.

This would be my ultimate christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment