"Things are beautiful if you love them" - J.Anouih

Monday, November 7, 2011

Rachel Freire


One of the benefits of being an artist is constantly seeing new stuff, craving to do more yourself, and feeling so utterly and beyond inspired that you just can't contain yourself. At this point I feel as though I could not live without my computer because it gives me an open door into so many other worlds that are unimaginable. Now that I am no longer in school I sometimes feel saddened by the lack of relatable artists around me. But today i stumbled upon Rachel Freire - and Ive said it before and I'll say it again, sometimes you just immediately connect with someone elses work and what it is about and just wish you could of summed up the words yourself. If you have not see her unbelievable work and are a fan of strange and absurd fashion you must check out her website: http://rachelfreire.com/. I like so many of the photos that I couldn't pick so just visit now! It's almost like my breathes taken away when I come across things that excite me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment